In light of the current uncertainty due to COVID-19 circumstance, we understand your concerns regarding travel safety, health and hygiene. We The Chill Resort and Spa, Koh Chang are closely monitoring updates on the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. As the safety and security of our guests and our associates have always been our top priority and paramount importance, we are strictly committed to comply with measures recommended by the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and Thailand’s Ministry of Public Health.
Health and Hygiene :
In response to the coronavirus, we are taking every necessary precaution and maintaining the highest standards to ensure the health and safety
of all our guests and employees.
- Cleaning Protocols : We have increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public areas, all facilities, all guestrooms and Back of House areas with rigorous hygiene procedures.
- Ongoing Training and precaution updates : All hotel staff have undertaken COVID-19 awareness enhancement training to minimize the risk of spreading the virus and proceed stringent hygiene protocols.
- Hand Hygiene : We provide hand sanitizer in all public areas. Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses.
- Temperature checks : We conduct compulsory temperature checks for all guests, employees and visitors.
- Face masks : Face masks are available at the front desk. Guest will also be briefed upon check-in and advised to contact the Duty Manager if they feel unwell. The face mask will be immediately issued to guests with symptoms of infection and the hotel will assist with referring guests to nearby medical facilities.
- Extra steps will be taken depending on the escalation of the situation or upon advice from the Ministry of Public Health.
Safety precautions :
- Wash your hands frequently
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, nose and face
- Maintain social distancing
- Practice respiratory hygiene: cover your mouth with your elbow or disposable tissue or napkins when coughing or sneezing
- Seek medical care immediately if you have a fever, cough, and difficulty breathing
For updates on the COVID-19 situation in Thailand, please visit the Ministry of Public Health website at
Booking Flexibility :
We remain committed to ensuring our guests experience flexibility during these challenging times.
If you need to adjust reservations made via the hotel website since you are not able to or hesitate to travel during this time, please feel free to contact the us to cancel or modify your bookings via email@example.com or contact +6639-552-555
At last, all of you remain in our thoughts during this difficult time and we wish you and your family to stay safe and healthy.
The Chill Team